PowerApps is a low or no-code application builder from Microsoft that gives you a way to deliver applications to your end-users at a rapid pace. When you build a PowerApp, it works cross-platform, from your to phone, to web and tablet devices with one click.
Learn how to build applications quickly with the free App in a Day course from Pragmatic Works and Microsoft.
Pragmatic Works, in partnership with Microsoft, is pleased to offer this FREE course with amazingly detailed labs covering the capabilities of PowerApps. In this course you will learn how to:
- Build canvas and model-driven applications for your end useres
- Use Common Data services (CDS) to store business data
- Integrate Microsoft Flow to automate approvals and send emails
- Evaluate PowerApps’ ability to meet organizational requirements around building applications
- Learn how PowerApps can help you be more efficient and make a greater impact on the work you do every day
Founder and CEO
Brian Knight is the owner and founder of Pragmatic Works. With 20 years of data experience, he is the author of more than fifteen technical books.