Frequently Asked On-Demand Learning Questions
We would like to tell you help you understand a little bit more about our On-Demand Learning Courses by answering some of the more frequent questions that we have receive.
- What happens at the end of my 7-day free trial?
- You do not sign up with a credit card so your trial access will expire.
- How will you bill me? Do you offer monthly/annual options?
- You can choose our monthly or annual option. If you choose our annual subscription, you will be billed once a year. With our monthly subscription, you will be billed every month on the date of purchase. You can cancel the auto-renewal feature in your account settings.
- Can I change or cancel my plan later?
- Yes, you can cancel your plan at any time in your account settings. To change subscriptions, you would need to cancel your current one and purchase the other subscription. You can also reach out to our team directly and we would be happy to assist with this.
- What if I have questions about a course?
- Each subscription comes with a feature known as “Ask the Instructor” where you can post questions about the content in the courses and one of our expert instructors will reach out and answer the question. These questions should be about topics discussed in the class only. You have access to this feature as long as you have a subscription.
- How soon after signing up would I get access to the learning content?
- When you purchase online you will receive immediate access to your training subscription. If you are purchasing the subscription for someone else, you will receive a link in your email to send to them for registration and access.
- Can I download the class files?
- Course files can be downloaded any time if your subscription is still active.
- Can I download the class videos?
- Videos can only be downloaded for offline viewing from our Pragmatic Works Training mobile application. This allows you to watch content anywhere, even when you are not connected to the internet.
- Where can I access the courses?
- You can access the courses from your desktop web browser or download our Pragmatic Works Training app on iOS and Android. Safari is the only web browser not supported for our video player.
- What is your refund policy?
- Within 14 days a subscriber may cancel and receive a full refund if they do not download course files from any available classes and/or they do not complete more than 50% of any classes. Subscribers that download course files from any available classes or complete more than 50% of any course will be deemed to have actively used the subscription and are not eligible for a refund of any amount.